Brad's practice focuses on commercial real estate financing
and development, including financing and leasing transactions. He represents lending institutions in connection with asset based loans, commercial real estate loans of all types, loan workout transactions, loans made in connection with historic and low income housing tax credits. He represents owners and developers of commercial real estate, including retail and office projects, financing and leasing, and retail and office tenants in lease negotiations. He has also represented clients on a variety of corporate and general business and finance matters, including securitized and non-recourse permanent financing.
- Represented client in $110 million securitized mortgage and equipment financing.
- Represented client in $100 million acquisition of medical office building.
- Represents privately owned timber company in general business matters, including long-term permanent financing of timberland in four states.
- Represented agent bank in $50 million multi-lender transaction.
- Represented national franchised company in retail leases in southeastern United States.