Frank practices in the areas of Business and Commercial Real Estate Law.
He has advised and represented business entities in all aspects of formation, operation, governance, succession, growth, financing and transition. He has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. Frank also serves as a mediator in commercial, shareholder dispute, contracts and condemnation cases.
- Has represented businesses and entities through succession transitions.
- Has over 30 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions.
- Has represented closely held companies in reorganization, raising capital, venture capital transactions, joint ventures, and governance issues.
- Has negotiated, drafted and reviewed various business contracts such as leases, licensing agreements, manufacturing, sales and distribution agreements, and franchise agreements.
- Has represented technology companies in all phases, including formation, financing, licensing agreements and mergers and acquisitions.
- Has represented individuals and estates in various commercial real estate transactions and matters including land acquisition; leasing; development for resort, industrial, retail and commercial uses; regulatory issues and financing.